Here's a recipe for a delicious and healthy ice-cream. Super easy to make too!
Makes 4 portions. Dairy-free.
- 5 frozen bananas (peel before freezing)
- Handful of frozen mangos
- 1 tbsp organic honey
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 heaped tablespoon of raw cacao
- Put bananas and mango into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Melt the honey and coconut oil in a glass bowl / heatproof dish on top pot of simmering water. Add raw cacao and mix until smooth and glossy consistency.
- Put the ice-cream in bowls and drizzle warm chocolate sauce on the top. Enjoy!