Here's the recipe for the delicious orange chocolate slice!
Free from: dairy, sugar, wheat.
Ingredients (makes about 12):
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- 10 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 orange zest & 1 tbsp of its juice
- 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Small handful of raw cashews
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Put all ingredients into blender / bowl if using a hand blender.
- Blend until smooth. This may take a few minutes and you may need to clean the blades a few times.
- Put in a small tin / oven dish and press the dough in hard until smooth.
- Put in fridge for 2-3 hours or freeze for an hour. Store leftover slices in the fridge.