A healthy morning shapes up your entire day. Not only it will give you plenty nutrients to keep going all day but also lifts your mood! Here are my 5 tips how to create a healthier morning:
- Give yourself a head start. Night before make the kids lunch boxes, choose clothing for next day and set the table for breakfast. This saves you time and less stress!
- Wake up 15 minutes earlier. Slowly wake up, take a moment to think what you would like to achieve that day. Avoid checking your emails the first thing as these can cause rise in stress levels.
- Do gentle stretching in bed before getting up. This gives your body a nice gently wake-up call.
- Make yourself a cup of warm water, slice of ginger and lemon. This warming and energizing drink wakes up your digestives system and gives your immune system a boost.
- Eat breakfast! Your body needs refuelling after a sleep so make it nutritious. Have a a protein-based breakfast; oatmeal with seeds and berries, scrambled eggs with spinach or a green smoothie with chia seeds.