I love porridge and have it for most days for my breakfast. Today I felt like something different and made these delicious little muffins yesterday which are great for breakfast or as a snack. Dairy and wheat-free.
Banana & Blueberry Muffins (makes around 12-14 muffins)
75g softened coconut oil
2 large bananas, mashed (use fork or blender)
1 handful of blueberries (wash before)
120ml almond milk (or oat / rice milk)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
150g buckwheat flour
25g of hemp seeds
20g grounded flaxseeds
1. Preheat oven to 180 celcius. Place muffin cases into a muffin tray or baking tray.
2. Cream coconut oil and honey until soft. Mash bananas with fork or blend until smooth.
3. Mix the remaining ingredients (except blueberries) until smooth consistency.
4. Spoon into muffin cases (2-3 tablespoons). Sprinkle blueberries on the top.
5. Bake for 25min until the tops are golden. Let cool before eating. Store in airtight jar.